With Thanksgiving and Christmas break quickly approaching, soon high school seniors across the country will be flocking to college campuses to start figuring out where they want to be attending next fall. If you’ve never been to Pacific Union College, here are a few reasons why you it’s worth adding us to your list of colleges to visit! You can come during one of our College Days events or on your own for a personalized experience.
During your visit to PUC, you will:
- Tour the campus with a student ambassador
- Meet with a professor in your major of interest
- Sit in on a college class*
- Discuss scholarships and financial aid options with a financial counselor
- Talk with your enrollment counselor about next steps
- Worship with our campus community*
- Attend social activities with other students*
- Stay in a residence hall and eat in our Dining Commons
- Experience the nearby town of St. Helena and Pier 39 in San Francisco*
*Available during all College Days events OR weekday visits by request (if possible)
The next College Days event is scheduled for January 31- February 2, 2016, and there will be another April 10-12, 2016. If you aren’t able to make it to either of those events, or if you would like to visit on your own, scheduled campus visits are offered Monday through Thursday at 9 AM, 11 AM, 1 PM, and 2 PM.
To request a visit to PUC, or to register for College Days, go to puc.edu/visit. We look forward to hosting you!