Did you know PUC has its own mobile app? It’s true!
The PUC mobile app is available on both iOs and Android.
While there are many great things about the app, such as quick links to the college’s social media accounts, blog, videos, and more, here are just five reasons why you should download the PUC mobile app to help make student life easier at PUC.
1. Stay up-to-date with PUC news articles. If you find yourself not knowing what’s happening on campus, look no further than the news section of the PUC mobile app. Here you can quickly browse through news articles as well as search the archives (as far back as 1996).
2. Use the PUC calendar to know what’s happening on campus. While certainly not a comprehensive list, the PUC calendar is a great place to look to see what events are planned on campus. You can even add events to your iPhone calendar and be alerted when they are coming up. If you’re planning an event at PUC and would like it to be added to the calendar, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Check out the PUC cafe menu to see what’s for lunch. I will readily admit this is the section I click to the most on the app: the daily menu for what’s being served at the Dining Commons.
4. Search the PUC directory for faculty and staff contact information. Need to reach someone on campus, but aren’t sure how to contact them? Search the people directory on the PUC mobile app, which includes both faculty and staff. You can call or email them from the app as well.
5. Browse the PUC Library catalog. Whether you’re looking for a book to use as a source for that term paper or simply something for fun, you can browse through the college library catalog directly from the app.
Need help? The PUC mobile app also has a contact section where you can submit a question for a PUC representative to get back to you.