With New Student Orientation getting closer, there’s still plenty to do if you’re an accepted student. Here are the five most important things you can do right now to get ready for PUC:
- Pay your enrollment fee & fill out a housing form. You will need to pay a $200 enrollment fee before registering for classes, as well as submit a housing form. You can do both at puc.edu/reserve.
- Apply for PUC scholarships. If you haven’t already, check out what scholarships PUC offers. There’s still plenty of time to write those essays! See a full list of PUC scholarships at puc.edu/scholarships.
- Submit a PUC Financial Aid Application. You will need to submit a PUC Financial Aid Application, which can also be found at puc.edu/reserve. This information, along with your FAFSA, is used by the Student Finance office to put together your financial aid award. Note: If you have 10 minutes, you can use PUC’s net price calculator to get a preliminary estimate of how much aid you may qualify for. Get started now at puc.edu/npc.
- Register for classes. You will work with your enrollment counselor to come up with your perfect (or relatively close to perfect!) class schedule. If you aren’t sure what you want to study, let your counselor know and they can put together a sample class schedule for you so you can see what classes you might end up taking in the fall.
- Submit your health forms. Turning in your health forms before you get to campus will only make your future life easier. You can find the form at puc.edu/healthservices.
- One last thing—Get ready for your best year yet! We’ll see you at New Student Orientation on September 19!
If you have any questions while working on these items, don’t hesitate to reach out to the Enrollment office at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our 800 number at (800) 862-7080, option 2. Our team of counselors is happy to help!