The fall is a great time for you to start visiting college campuses to see what kind of school is the right fit for you. If you’ve never been to Pacific Union College, we invite you to come experience our beautiful campus in person. Whether you come on your own for an individual visit or attend one of our special College Days events with hundreds of other high school students, you’re guaranteed to have a great time. Visiting will give you a good idea of what it’s like to be a student here!
Why should you make an effort to visit PUC? There are so many reasons! During your visit, you will:
- Tour the campus with a student ambassador
- Meet with a professor in your major of interest
- Sit in on a college class*
- Discuss scholarships and financial aid options with a financial counselor
- Talk with your admissions counselor about next steps
- Worship with our campus community*
- Attend social activities with other students*
- Stay in one of our seven residence halls*
- Eat a delicious meal in our Dining Commons
- Experience the nearby town of St. Helena and Pier 39 in San Francisco*
*Available during all College Days events OR weekday visits by request (if possible)
There are two upcoming College Days events held this fall: The first is scheduled for October 14-16, 2018, and there will be another November 4-5, 2018. If you aren’t able to make it to either of those events or if you would like to visit on your own, scheduled individual campus visits are offered Monday through Thursday. Reservations are required; call (800) 862-7080, option 2 to make arrangements with our visit coordinator or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also fill out a visit request form on our website at puc.edu/visit.
Pro tip: Check out our “Six Tips for Visiting Colleges” blog post for ideas on how to make the most of visiting a college campus you’re visiting for the first time.
Can’t make it here in person? No problem! Take a walk on campus from the comfort of your living room by taking PUC’s new virtual tour. Available 24/7, it’s a great way to take a look around PUC at your own pace.
Find where you belong at PUC. Sign up for your visit now!