Since 1882, Pacific Union College has been charged with an important mission: providing an excellent Seventh-day Adventist education that prepares students for successful careers and service to both God and others.
We are committed to working together with you and your family to make a high-quality Adventist college experience possible.
Did you know:
- Last year, the college awarded over $30 million in financial aid to 1,250 students
- The average financial aid award per student is approximately $22,483
- 100% of students qualify for financial aid
- Most PUC scholarships renew for four years
This year, we are thrilled to introduce two exciting new scholarships, along with updates to many existing ones. See everything PUC offers at puc.edu/scholarships.
Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT) Scholarship ($1,500)
In recognition of community college students who wish to earn a baccalaureate degree from a four-year institution, PUC is proud to offer the Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT) Scholarship. It is awarded to transfer students who are graduating from a California community college with an Associate in Arts for Transfer (AA-T) or an Associate in Science for Transfer (AS-T). Requirements:
- Obtain an ADT in an accepted program (see list)
- Meet PUC’s admissions requirements
- Submit official transcripts with the posted ADT degree from a California community college
Out-of-State Scholarship ($1,500-$4,000)
To reward students who choose to adventure outside of their home state, PUC presents the Out-of-State Scholarship. A student whose residential address is outside of California will receive an automatic award of $1,500. Requirements and qualifications:
- Have residency in a state outside of California
- For students who meet the qualifications for a Cal Grant and would receive one if they were a state resident, up to $4,000 may be awarded
Certain qualifications and restrictions may apply; contact the Student Financial Services office for more information. Award is given freshman year only.
To learn more about financial aid at PUC, visit puc.edu/scholarships. You can also call (800) 862-7080, option 1 or email email@example.com to get connected with a PUC financial aid counselor and learn about the aid opportunities available to you.