We are so excited for you and your family to be joining our Pioneers Family! The beauty of the NSO program is that it is specifically planned to help your transition into our college community.
Here are a couple of things to do while you are eagerly (or anxiously) awaiting the start of your new adventure:
Join the Class of 2023 Facebook Group: If you haven’t already, join the Class of 2023 Facebook group and start meeting your future classmates!
Start Packing: Don’t become overwhelmed thinking about all the things you will need to have in your dorm room throughout the year. To help you out, we’ve put together “Your College Packing List” on our blog, so you can refer to as you start getting ready to move in. If you need some inspiration for how you can help make your dorm room look and feel more like home, check out our “Dorm Decorating on a Budget” and “Tips for an Organized Dorm Room” blog posts for some ideas to help get you started!
Mark your calendars to arrive on Wednesday, September 18. Move-in begins at 9:00 a.m. In the meantime:
- Keep up-to-date on pre-arrival information: Visit the New Student Orientation website.
- Read the weekly new student newsletters (check your “junk” inbox if you haven’t received them). You can also find issues online! puc.edu/new-student-newsletters
Have questions? Our team of counselors can answer any you have. Call (800) 862-7080, option 2 or email email@example.com to get connected with a counselor now.
Set some reminders for these important dates!
- New Student Orientation: Wednesday, September 18 — Sunday, September 22
- Classes Begin: Monday, September 23
- Week of Welcome: Monday, September 23 — Saturday, September 28
Hey transfer students, we didn’t forget about you! We have a special site with information regarding transfer student move-in time and Orientation. Visit the Transfer Student Orientation page.
ATTENTION PARENTS! We know this is a big adjustment, not just for your student but also for you, and we know you probably have questions. Well, we have a site for you too!
We are so excited to meet all of you, see you soon!