If you’ve been procrastinating and haven’t yet decided where to attend school this coming fall, spring is a great time to visit a few college campuses to start figuring out where you want to go. If you’ve never been to Pacific Union College, here are a few reasons why it’s worth adding us to your list of colleges to visit! We invite you to come to our final College Days event of the year on April 10-12, or you can visit on your own for a more personalized experience.
April College Days is a jam-packed event where you will experience PUC with about 100 other visiting students. In addition to campus visit standards like touring the campus, talking with a professor in your major of interest, and eating in our Dining Commons, you will also get a glimpse into what it’s really like to be a student at PUC:
- Stay in one of PUC’s seven residence halls
- Worship with our campus community
- Sit in on actual college classes
- Learn about finances at a special Financial Aid Workshop
- Experience the nearby town of St. Helena (including a free movie!)
- Have fun at Pier 39 in San Francisco
- And so much more!
To register for April College Days, or to set up an individual visit, go to puc.edu/visit. Scheduled campus visits are offered Monday through Thursday at 9 AM, 11 AM, 1 PM, and 2 PM.
We look forward to having you on campus!