New Student Orientation for this fall is just two weeks away, but if you’re a student considering being here but haven’t yet applied or registered for classes, it’s still doable! Orientation begins on Wednesday, September 19, and here’s a quick list of what you can get done to be here in just a few days.
Need to apply?
PUC’s application is always free and takes about 10 minutes to fill out. Apply now!
Why should you apply to PUC? Consider these reasons:
- PUC is a fully accredited Seventh-day Adventist Christian liberal arts college, located in the beautiful Napa Valley in Northern California, 70 miles north of San Francisco. Our graduates are working throughout Silicon Valley and in other exciting industries in the Bay Area, including Stanford, Buzzfeed, Lucasfilm, Airbnb, and more.
- PUC offers more than 70 different degrees and programs to choose from—whatever your passion, we’ve got a program for you! Our five largest programs are nursing, biology, business, visual arts, and psychology and social work. Some of PUC’s more unique programs include biotechnology, health communication, and global development studies.
- Last year alone, PUC awarded over $30 million in financial aid to over 1,250 students, with the average financial aid package being around $22,483.
Don’t wait—apply now!
Need to register?
If you’re already accepted to PUC, but still need to get registered for classes, here’s what you can do:
- Pay your $200 enrollment fee at puc.edu/reserve. This is required before registering for classes.
- Fill out your housing form, also available at puc.edu/reserve, to let us know your housing plans.
- Talk with your admissions counselor about what you’re planning on studying, and they will work with you to get you registered.
If worrying about affording college is holding you back, we encourage you to use our net price calculator to receive a preliminary estimate of your aid eligibility, including grants, loans, and PUC scholarships. It takes less than 10 minutes to complete and can give you an idea of how much PUC will cost.
If you have questions about what needs to be done, don’t hesitate to talk with one of our admissions counselors for help. They can walk you through things step-by-step and help you stay on track. Call (800) 862-7080, option 2 or email email@example.com to get connected with a counselor now.
Get ready for the best year yet!