Happy summer! We know the summer months can fill up quickly with work, planned vacations, and other unexpected things, and it can be difficult to keep track of what your student needs to take care of to be ready at PUC this fall.
Below is a helpful checklist you can refer back to over the next few months for what you and your student can be working on to help make their transition to PUC as smooth as possible.
Ready to get started? Let’s do this!
- Pay the $200 enrollment fee. This is required before your student registers for classes with an academic advisor. Pay the fee at puc.edu/reserve.
- Register for classes. Once the enrollment fee has been paid, your student will be contacted by an academic advisor to start planning out their class schedule and then register for classes.
- Submit the housing form. The sooner the enrollment fee is paid, the higher up on the housing list your student will be to receive their dorm assignment! Fill the form out at puc.edu/housingform.
- Make financial aid arrangements. Confirm your student is all set for fall quarter with your family’s PUC financial counselor and submit additional paperwork if needed. Call (800) 862-7080, option 1, or email email@example.com to get connected with a counselor.
- Submit the FAFSA. This isn’t required but is highly recommended, as FAFSA determines your student’s financial aid eligibility. Use PUC’s school code to have their information sent to us—it’s 001258.
- Submit the required health forms. Make an appointment with your student’s primary health provider and fill out the Health Information Form. Immunization records will also need to be submitted. Have questions? Contact Health Services for more information by calling (707) 965-6339 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BONUS: Get ready for move-in day! Help your student get ready to move into their dorm room and start buying the necessary supplies now. Read “Get the Answers to Your Residential Life Questions” on our blog for a packing list and other helpful items.
For more information about these steps, and to download the forms mentioned above, visit puc.edu/alreadyaccepted. You can also check in with your student’s admissions counselor to see what’s left for them to submit. Call (800) 862-7080, option 2, or email email@example.com to get connected with a counselor. You can also live chat with an admissions representative through our online chat service, available on our website during standard business hours (Pacific Standard Time).
We can’t wait to see your family at New Student Orientation on September 18!