PUC is still accepting applications for the Winter quarter so it’s not too late to join us this January. And guess what? The process really isn’t that hard!
Just follow these simple steps and you’ll be on your way to joining the Pioneers family.
- Complete a PUC application at puc.edu/apply
- Submit your application documents:
- Official high school transcripts (showing graduation)
- Official transcripts of all college work attempted/completed
- Send us your ACT or SAT scores. PUC’s school codes are: 0362 (ACT) and 4600 (SAT).
That’s it! Really, it’s that simple.
Still a little confused? Visit our website for the complete and detailed admissions process. Have a few questions? We welcome them! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 862-7080, option 2 to talk with an admissions counselor.
Remember, Winter 2020 starts on Monday, January, 6 and we would love to have you here.