The fall is prime college application time for high school seniors. The average student applies to nine colleges, and if you haven’t already started looking at potential schools for next fall, now’s the time – and why not start with Pacific Union College! Our online application is free and takes about 10 minutes to complete. Here are three reasons why you should consider applying to PUC now.
1. Our application process is simple.
We try not to make things too complicated for you. If you will be attending college for the first time, all it takes to complete your application is sending in your transcripts and one reference. Visit our Admissions website for more details about our admissions process, including information for transfer and international students.
2. Don’t miss out on scholarships!
In order to apply for several of PUC’s scholarships, you need to be an accepted student for the upcoming fall quarter. Our scholarship deadline is March 2nd, and we don’t want you to miss out on free money. Make sure you’re accepted by then so you can apply.
3. Be at the top of the list for classes and your dorm assignment.
Once you’re an accepted student, there are several important steps you need to take to complete the process of becoming a PUC student, but you can start with paying your $200 enrollment fee. There are several benefits to paying this fee as early as possible, including:
- Early-bird class selection: Class registration for Fall 2016 starts April 4, but you won’t be able to register for classes with your Enrollment Counselor until the fee is paid.
- Priority housing: Paying your fee puts you in line to receive your dorm room assignment. The sooner you pay your fee, the higher up on the list you’ll be! (If you haven’t yet, fill out your housing reservation form.)
- Pay your fee before May 1 and we will put $100 of it towards your Fall 2016 tuition bill.
There’s never been a better time to apply to PUC – start today!